Saturday, November 10, 2007

Veterans of many things...

This weekend has started off with a BANG! Three of my clients kept me on the phone 10 of the past 24 hours! :) "Melissa" spent all Friday morning with me, 5 hours, while we got her GOOD and f*cked up. She's is such a cum whore! You should hear how she coos when I say "Good girl!" after she does the tasks I assign! She'll be getting a little prezzie from me.

Heard from a dear Jacob tonight. Love hearing from him, because he's a funny smart boy, but he also talks for hours, and tips big. This morning, $750 big. I just love it when clients use those two big blue tip buttons from my Niteflirt webpage! I eventually let him cum, although getting there was a wonderfully treacherous journey :) We had to put that boy's ass on ice. He deserved it!

Lastly little Stevie, from deep mountain country, called with his tail tween his legs. You see, his assignments were to abstain from cumming, and several other tasks. Of his 4 assignment tasks, he only accomplished 1. I was a dissapointed Mistress. We talked through it a bit, and I punished him good and well during our several hour session this morning! He's going to try to keep himself from cumming this week, we'll see if he makes it! He's a very sweet little morsel of pathetic loser-dome. Like a beautiful little mess, that one!